JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, December 9, 2017

PERPETUAL WARS - PERPETUAL LIES - PERPETUAL DEATHS !!





“The clock is ticking. Because it is, I have decided to take off the gloves, in what may be the twilight of both my country’s existence, and that of my own life on this earth, and to fight honorably in bare-knuckle fashion for that in which I believe, that which I love, with whatever time God grants me in which to do it.
Ron Paul


( Ex US presidential candidate )

The power to create fiat money and to tax is the power to buy elections, legislatures, Chief Executives, political parties, and media moguls. It is also the power to foment assassinations, revolutions, and to launch wars of imperial conquest. Just ask the Rothschilds, Jacob Schiff, David Rockefeller, or Ben Bernanke. These heavyweights have replaced the Old Republic with Empire. The results are self-evident, and clinically Satanic.

…by Jonas E. Alexis and Mark Dankof



“The neo-con ideology promotes endless war, but neo-cons fight their battles with the blood of others. From the comfortable, subsidized offices of magazines like the Weekly Standard, the neo-conservatives urge the United States to engage in endless war – to be fought by the victims of the “poverty draft” from states where there are few jobs.
Ron Paul
( Ex US presidential candidate )